Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
(04-Apr-2018, 12:58)Flashman Wrote:
(01-Apr-2018, 15:23)ArnoNYC Wrote: I've been the happy owner of an Expert 120 combined with the Atom GT1 for over 2 years, and do definitely enjoy this combo.
Salut ArnoNYC, Bienvenue aux États-Unis !  J'ai acheté le Devialet 180 (maintenant le 200 grace à la mise à jour) quand j'ai vécu et travaillé en France (chez Michelin) entre 2011 et 2015.  De plus, j'ai les enceintenes Atohm GT1.  J'aime bien le système!  C'est mon péché mignon !  Okay, enough of my French rambling.  I agree with your comments about the lovely symmetry between the Devialet Expert series and the Atohm GT1s.  As speaker active matching or SAM was first employed on the Devialet version of the Atohm's, I think it's probably one of the most beneficial.  I still enjoy the combo, especially now that Roon has optimized the streaming experience.  I may soon move from a condo in Charleston, S.C. to a larger home in Santa Fe, N.M.  As such, I would have a larger listening room and may take the plunge to the new Magico A3 speakers Big Grin .  But until then, all is sweet with my set-up!

Merci pour le petit mot de bienvenue !
On my end the visual footprint of the "Ensemble" with the GT1 bookshelf speakers does definitely make sense in our NYC apartment... and it's also a plus in terms of wife Acceptance Factor... If I had regret, that would have been to have refused the offer Devialet made me when I purchased my system to get one of their final production models of their original high-end amp (with a significant discount), as it would have come with an audio-video capability (with HDMI i/o)...
Devialet Expert 220 Pro (upgraded from 120) + Atohm GT1 + Clearaudio Concept Wood (MM) - now back in Paris, France

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by ArnoNYC - 31-Mar-2019, 22:48