Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
(08-Dec-2016, 23:48)BoyScout Wrote: I´m a newcomer, i know. I have a 220 just since last friday, but believe me i´m plenty of buying old school stuff full of glamour, heavy weight (in price too) and what i felt then was they promise me nothing, if i wanted more i need to pay, if i had a problem i need to pay and wait months (almost a year, for american equipment, happens to me... ), all was very complicated and expensive but for me, and a lot of others fellows, was normal, the price of this choice: exquisite sound gear that comes from exquisite companies, some overseas.

I feel a difference, this time. Maybe i´m wrong, i hope not.
I don´ expect more than they put inside my Devialet. I like it this way and i don´t care what they are promising.
If they provide any usefull improvment for a reasonnable price, good. For free? Very good. The price i payied for my devistuff was very good considering the sound produced, and i think i know what i´m talking about, i had a system costing four times this i own right now.

Sorry for my english, it´s just a opinion from a very fresh Deviowner, very fresh just here...
Best regards to all of you, dear friends.

Nothing wrong with your English mate. You even taught us new word: Deviowner. Give it a few years and "Everyone will be a Deviowner"  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Pim - 09-Dec-2016, 01:42