Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Premium dealers poll.
Interesting posts, and I think it is worthwhile to let others know when a dealer has been good to deal with. It would help a great deal if we knew where these dealers are. Too many signatures don't have any location information, so posts here need to have a City and Country to be useful. After all, 'Red Rock Audio' might be in Colorado or on Mars. Just saying.
Damon
Sonos, VPI HW19 mkIII, D220 Pro Lawrence Audio Violin SE, Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cable
Vancouver, Canada
(05-Jan-2017, 19:17)TheMadButcher Wrote:
(05-Jan-2017, 14:00)wwm Wrote: I have no hesitation whatsoever in promoting Hi Fi Lounge. I have found Paul very helpful and enthusiastic about all things hi fi. Paul is incredibly laid back and there is no sales pressure. I have dealt with this business since it's inception and seen it go from strength to strength. I have no personal connection with Paul, I simply buy my equipment from him.
Cheers,
Bill.
I second that.
Paul is a legend!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And I am going to add my whole-hearted recommendation for Hifi Lounge, terrific dealer. Being 'overseas' I have never met Paul & Wendy face-to-face, but I get the impression they love what they are doing, and this comes across in the way they deal with you.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)