Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal Master Audio has gone Live
(06-Jan-2017, 16:53)octaviars Wrote: I see that companys like MSB have a new USB module to get MQA support so something in the hardware has to be different to the existing USB module hence my thoughts about new streamerboard from Devialet giving us MQA.

Quote:With the release of MQA, MSB has prepared a new module and a simple software update. We invite you to experience this new technology at its best—on our DAC.

[Image: Select-MQA-3-399x350.png]

DSD is delivered to the Devialet in a PCM container affectionately called DOP.  MQA is a PCM stream and at a lower bitrate than DSD64 DOP.

There no reason for new anything.  If the USB key size Dragonfly Red and Black can get MQA decoding by the end of the month the Devialet can as is.

The new streaming board will have UPNP and a bunch of half baked crap similar to the Dialog on the Phantoms.  Thinking it will be more is just setting a person up for disappointment.  I haven't crapped on Devialet in a few days, I now feel better again. Smile
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Messages In This Thread
Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by Dr Tone - 05-Jan-2017, 16:20
RE: Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by Pim - 06-Jan-2017, 10:26
RE: Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by Pim - 06-Jan-2017, 10:42
RE: Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by Dr Tone - 06-Jan-2017, 17:25
RE: Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by LeeC - 06-Jan-2017, 20:01
RE: Tidal Master Audio has gone Live - by Pim - 08-Jan-2017, 09:21