Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever added a song to your favourites after listening for 10 seconds?
This  is a story that took a few weeks. I was on a plane to work and streamed Fire by Beth Ditto over the flight entertainment system. Only 30 seconds into the song it stopped streaming. I tried a few times but it didn't get past the first 20-30 seconds. I liked what I heard so I kept it in mind. When at work I only stayed in places where the internet is too slow to stream so I had to wait three weeks before I finally got to hear the whole song. That was in the car on a shopping trip. I put it on repeat and cranked it up to 10% past distortion.  Big Grin

I must say it was well worth the wait. The rest of the album (Fake Sugar) is a bit too poppy for my taste so I stuck with Fire only for now. 

Beth has a great voice and I'm looking forward to trying some more of her music.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever added a song to your favourites after listening for 10 seconds? - by Pim - 05-Nov-2017, 08:32