Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D120 or 200 vs Einstein absolute tune hybrid amp
(26-Jan-2015, 11:42)geoff Wrote: Can't speak to the top Naim separates, but sold my Supernait 2 and purchased Devialet 120. No contest. The 120 is the better integrated. Of course opinions are subjective.

Interesting to see another owner sell their Supernait 2, I sold my NDS / 555PS DR / Supernait 2 and HiCap DR in preparation for getting myself a Devialet 200. I also felt the Devialet is much better, due to it's power more specifically when compared to the Supernait 2 / HiCap DR combo. But that was combo was compared to a Devialet 240 at the time of the demo.

(27-Jan-2015, 11:28)PhilP Wrote:
(27-Jan-2015, 09:35)Vivialet Wrote: I've heard different things about the analog inputs. They seem to be absolute transparent and are more or less lossless.
Sell your Linn and use AIR. This sounfs better.

I agree, the analogue inputs are excellent.  My LP12 sounds very good through them Smile

I tried the analogue inputs using an NDS and the sound did change a bit (more warmer sounding) and although there was no loss of detail retrieval, I preferred the sound of it's digital inputs. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: D120 or 200 vs Einstein absolute tune hybrid amp - by gtiboy - 30-Jan-2015, 18:50