Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
(11-Sep-2017, 01:34)PeppaPig Wrote:
(11-Sep-2017, 01:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote: The upgrade will be formally announced on the 17th of October so I doubt you will hear anything before then.

They said OdA owner will has priority when upgrade, so I think it will be before that for OdA owners?

I don't remember ever being told we would get priority. It would be nice but knowing Devialet I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if they add the streamer board to all their new units first to create a wave of new sales before upgrading existing units.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ???? - by Pim - 11-Sep-2017, 04:56