Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
I’m a long-time Roon user with my D440 Pro CI amps. I’ve always had some dropouts which I put down to some Internet issues in my house (I have fixed wireless access and it suffers from bouts of latency spikes from time to time). However, after some more testing, I don’t think that’s the issue, I think it’s the Devialet/Roon combo which has drops. I don’t get them with Roon on either a Naim Atom or a Muso-QB.

I have Roon running on a ROCK/NUC, wired into a switch which is linked to my Devialets and the same switch supports a Synology NAS with my local files. All the network kit is Unifi. I get dropouts on both local files and Qobuz (which is what’s making me think it’s something other than the Internet link).

Before posting for help on the Roon site, any suggestions on what I could try to understand more about what is going on?

Thanks
Pink Triangle Anniversary/SME IV/Hana Blue; Intel NUC + Roon ROCK; Devialet 440 Pro CI; Kudos Titan 707 using AXD; Kudos, Chord, Audioquest cables
Dublin, Ireland

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by wiresandmore - 25-Feb-2022, 20:03