Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet D1000 core infinity upgrade
I doubt you’ll get a free upgrade now. This was offered to those who upgraded to Pro before the full C/I inclusion was available. The deal was that when available, C/I would be fitted free to those that invested at the time. The situation is different now. I’ve not checked the website recently but Insuspect you are looking at a bill in excess of £6K to bring your units up to date. I might have got this wrong so happy to be corrected.

To change ownership registration you no longer need to rely on the co-operation of the seller to transfer. Just contact Devialet Help, inform them of your new purchase and they will register it to you accordingly. Maybe the best thing to do first as once registered, you’ll be able to access your amps status and you’ll know exactly where you are and what might be involved to bring them to latest spec.
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet D1000 core infinity upgrade - by Greg - 27-May-2019, 21:00