Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?!
Today I got an email as well. They didn't mention a specific date though. So I guess my delivery date will stay the same (Feb. 16th, "as planned"). This time I got an Amazon voucher. They are talking about the Phantom, but I only ordered a Dialog. 

Quote:Dear Charlemagne,

Your Phantom is beautiful. We are putting the final touch to it in our factory and you will soon be receiving as planned, the best Implosive Sound Center in the world.

While you are waiting to be mesmerized by Phantom's ultra-dense sound with physical impact, we would like to offer you a 20€ voucher on Amazon, to enjoy an activity that makes us all better and patient ... Reading a wonderful book.

Your Amazon voucher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Need some ideas ? We selected some of our favorite books for you. If you love the cybernetics of Phantom, you will enjoy “Robots" by Isaac Asimov. If you are more of a music fan, we recommend “Novecento" by Alessandro Baricco. And if you just want to read a timeless book, that will take you in an amazing journey, "The ginger tree" by Oswald Lynd is the book for you.

Enjoy!

We will be in touch soon,

Customer Care Devialet
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - by Charlemagne - 09-Feb-2015, 22:26