Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard the phantom yet?
'wwm' gives a short impression elswhere on the forum when he was in Paris for picking up his gear:

(20-Dec-2014, 02:29)wwm Wrote: Collected my C60's yesterday, Thursday, from the Paris showroom and what an interesting 10 minutes we had. The place was full of suits listening to the new Phantom and very impressive it sounded too. What I heard was a pair playing in stereo and the overall sound was very impressive, the bottom end was outstanding especially when you see the size of each unit coupled with excellent detail, John Lewis customers will love it!
Been listening to my SAMed speakers today and indeed what I have spent on two journeys to Paris has with out a doubt been worth it. Well done Devialet. I trust anyone who is running Act and Act1 will benefit if they have Tactic drivers. Any contributions gratefully recieved.
Cheers and a wink,
Bill.

See: http://devialetchat.com/Thread-What-are-...ion?page=2 post #13
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by Charlemagne - 22-Dec-2014, 12:52
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by amabrok - 10-Jan-2015, 11:20
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by rik - 30-Jan-2015, 17:23
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by mirekti - 07-Feb-2015, 06:37
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by adhesiv - 07-Feb-2015, 08:36
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by ogs - 07-Feb-2015, 21:06
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by mirekti - 08-Feb-2015, 00:15