Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard the phantom yet?
(15-Feb-2015, 13:00)Confused Wrote:
(14-Feb-2015, 16:53)IanG-UK Wrote: Well, because I had non-refundable train tickets, I went to Harrods on Friday to see the Devialet "box" which will house the demonstration area and was assured that the event will definitely be happening on Monday, when I will be going again.

I quick look inside the box before it was locked up showed that there is a lot of work to do for Monday ...

Anyway, I think Guillaume and Rufus are going(?) and I've a load of questions to ask them on white noise/configurator/next firmware/next AIR/master-companion link/DSD/DRC/communication practices/Phantom/Branch/Dialog/new mysterious remote - but if anyone has specific stuff they want asking just PM me.

Whether I get meaningful replies ...

That looks like a fairly comprehensive question list Ian!  I would like to add one question, which would be what exactly "Mid 2015" means as the date for Dialog implementation.  Mid 2015 is of course the end of June, but Devialet's record with any kind of schedule or deadline is rather lacking currently......  I guess the main issue at the moment is will anyone believe any of their answers?

Well, in relation to your first point, they seem to having invented a new diary language - I had a reply using the terminology "end of the first trimester" .

The funniest explanation (as far as this website is concerned) I have seen is on thebump.com website and is (as you might guess) the end of the first third of pregnancy.

I just hope their diary changes do not extend to thinking Monday is Sunday, tomorrow.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by amabrok - 10-Jan-2015, 11:20
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by rik - 30-Jan-2015, 17:23
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by mirekti - 07-Feb-2015, 06:37
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by adhesiv - 07-Feb-2015, 08:36
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by ogs - 07-Feb-2015, 21:06
Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by mirekti - 08-Feb-2015, 00:15
RE: Has anyone heard the phantom yet? - by IanG-UK - 16-Feb-2015, 00:37