Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the new Firmware coming?
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: I'm in Paris and I have 1 hour before a lunch meeting today very close to their place so I will visit. Hopefully there will be some people to great me for questions.

/Mike

Thats Nice! Can you also upload some pics ?.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(09-Mar-2015, 08:35)Jnan_devi Wrote:
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: I'm in Paris and I have 1 hour before a lunch meeting today very close to their place so I will visit. Hopefully there will be some people to great me for questions.

/Mike

Thats Nice! Can you also upload some pics ?.

Hi,

Spent about 40 min there before dashing on to a lunch meeting. It was talking talking and no pictures, sorry. However they are currently rebuilding their 'showcase' place. Only Phantom section was open. I tried to get the 'upper' management to come and face me but no time (yeeh right) and was asked to send my questions to them however I am done sending questions to them so I hopefully will face some of them in Munich.
They confess that Expertline has fallen somewhat behind and they hope to introduce the Dialouge to the expertline in time for Munich. And they will also try to correct all the software issues with the expertline, but we will see. 
Phantom, the bigger one, is really impressive but can't live up to the Expertline in terms of sound quality. Though, bass is amazing, 16 Hz (flat they say) and fast and tight. I asked if it could be used as a subwoofer to the expertline, but there is no such possibility right now as they can't connect or communicate but it is in the pipeline. Count me in if it can be used as a sub.
I have a feeling that they took on a too big task but investors kept on pushing them at the same time eager to push for lifestyle products. They are slowly getting more people to work for them, so they are aware about the challenge. They are not aware about the the size of issues specially mono people have. I am not sure mail bombing would help, I did long time ago and only got nonsense answers.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: They are not aware about the the size of issues specially mono people have.

They should assign someone to follow this forum.
(09-Mar-2015, 19:44)mauidan Wrote:
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: They are not aware about the the size of issues specially mono people have.

I think they are aware of the size of the issue, but for sure they don't like admitting it!
(09-Mar-2015, 19:44)mauidan Wrote:

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a mole on this forum! But sure they should have an official at this forum and perhaps more than one looking at the ? we need straightened.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
In correspondence with Devialet once they did mention that they are aware of this forum, although I don't think that they said whether or not they actually read it! If I owned or managed a company making a product, and there was one forum globally dedicated to this product, I am pretty sure that I would want to be aware of what was being said on that forum. To make major decisions within a company unaware of what customers are writing about it would be slightly bonkers. (But you never know!)

What is clear is that Devialet have chosen not to contribute. I agree that it is a shame that they don't.

I hope that there are not too many paranoid types on here, but if there are, the hunt for the mole could get nasty!
My dealer sold my D that the upgrade is coming shortly Sad ... I should have asked the definition of "Shortly"

D guys lack documentation big time Sad !
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
 Haha. How "shortly" is a piece of string.  Tongue

This is an official call out to whoever it is that works for Devialet and reads this forum. Can you please make yourself known and let us know what Devialet are working on? It is the unknown that frustrates people.

I'm sure everyone on this forum will treat you with respect. Right guys ??? Angel
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(10-Mar-2015, 00:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote:  This is an official call out to whoever it is that works for Devialet and reads this forum. Can you please make yourself known and let us know what Devialet are working on? It is the unknown that frustrates people.

We chez Devialet would like to reassure membres of this fantastique forum that we are taking notice of what you guys are saying. We have plant a mole in the forum with the user name Jwg1749. We are very desolated for this: we know that user Jwg1749 has posted some crazy shit. This was our plan. (Very clever, ne c’est-ce pas?)

But now we like to be open with you. We have a big respect for what you are doing. Especially the mains cables. Magnifique!

You will like to know what we plan for the super big high-end show at Munich. We are bringing new Devialet EXPERT mains cables in three colours. First is “Guillaume”: he is very select made from expensive wire. Second is “Rufus”: he is bit cheaper. Third is “Frank”: he is pretty merde produced of hanger of coat and not grand prix.

We hope that between Devialet and you guys this will spark a dialogue. Lol!

Océane “Dick” Turpin (it’s highway robbery!)

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(10-Mar-2015, 02:02)Jwg1749 Wrote:
(10-Mar-2015, 00:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote:  This is an official call out to whoever it is that works for Devialet and reads this forum. Can you please make yourself known and let us know what Devialet are working on? It is the unknown that frustrates people.

We chez Devialet would like to reassure membres of this fantastique forum that we are taking notice of what you guys are saying. We have plant a mole in the forum with the user name Jwg1749. We are very desolated for this: we know that user Jwg1749 has posted some crazy shit. This was our plan. (Very clever, ne c’est-ce pas?)

But now we like to be open with you. We have a big respect for what you are doing. Especially the mains cables. Magnifique!

You will like to know what we plan for the super big high-end show at Munich. We are bringing new Devialet EXPERT mains cables in three colours. First is “Guillaume”: he is very select made from expensive wire. Second is “Rufus”: he is bit cheaper. Third is “Frank”: he is pretty merde produced of hanger of coat and not grand prix.

We hope that between Devialet and you guys this will spark a dialogue. Lol!

Océane “Dick” Turpin (it’s highway robbery!)
Ha ha, great one! Thanks for stepping forward. 
Why not a fourth cable, "Mike", made from high technology bitterness, and on the package it will say, 'Try to configure me'!

/Mike