Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookshelf recommendation for Expert Pro 220CI
(21-Oct-2022, 22:31)zoran_pavlovic Wrote: Hi guys, 
what would you recommend for bookshelf speakers to be connected on Expert Pro 220 CI. 
The room size is 7,5m x 4,5 m (around 33 square meters). I already listened Expert Pro on Floorstanders (Dynaudio) and know that floorstander will fit better for this room size, but, somehow don't like floorstanders Smile in living room. 
I have narrowed my search towards: 
- Focal Sopra 1 
- Marten Oscar Duo/Trio 
- Tad Me1 
It is OK to attach a sub.  

Would you suggest something other? Or, out of these 3 reveal your favorite Smile 

Listening to the jazz /ambient/piano. 

Thanks
Zoran
I used to have a pair of Acoustic Energy AE1 Mk3 SE. They were superb allrounders given their size, work well fairly close to the back wall which reinforces the bass if you get the positioning just right. They were on Partington Heavi 1 stands which certainly lived up to their name. I had one guy listen to my system who asked me where my sub was. I kid you not. 
They only made 250 pairs so you’re unlikely to find any, but you might find a pair of non SE variant.  

I think that out of your short list, the TAD ME1 pique my fancy. 

Happy hunting, Zoran.        
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bookshelf recommendation for Expert Pro 220CI - by Axel - 22-Oct-2022, 09:19