Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable
(06-Jan-2023, 22:32)ogs Wrote: As it doesn't work on either Lampizator or Devialet it can be a faulty cable or the Innous failing. I know the AES/EBU input of the Devialet (from owning a 250) is fairly tolerant so even a modestly off-spec cable would "work". I'd check if the cable is correctly wired i.e. pin 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and 3 to 3.  pin 1 is ground. If this is correct the Innous may have some fault. Is there a SPDIF coax output on the Innous? Try it....

Hi @ogs,
many thanks for your answer and the picture provided. I tried today to make a connection between Innuos and Devialet over Optical cable (Audioquest, factory terminated) it worked pretty well in the past when I connected Aurali Aries with Devialet. But still nothing. 
Then I downloaded the latest update for the Innuos Sense application but still no success. 
I'll try to find out SPDIF coax cable as well. 
Cheers
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable - by zoran_pavlovic - 07-Jan-2023, 17:03