Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable
(07-Jan-2023, 13:31)innuos Wrote:
(07-Jan-2023, 08:54)Vivialet Wrote: AES is not able to return info if a device is connected or not. It seems your Innuos is still using USB as output.
Check how to activate the AES output in the Innuos manual.

Hi Zoran,

If you're seeing a message that there is no DAC connected, it's likely there is an issue with the digital output module on the Pulse. Please contact Innuos Support at support@innuos.com and the team will confirm if this is the case and if so, we'll replace your unit.

Nuno

Hi @innuos, Nuno 
many thanks for the fast assistance, much appreciated. I tried today to make a connection over an Optical cable (Audioquest forest, factory terminated). I used to use it when connecting the Auralic streamer to Devialeat, and it worked fine. But with my Pulse still nothing.
I sent an email to support@ yesterday. 
I really like the SQ of Pulse, and hope will be able to make it work over AES/EBU. 

Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable - by zoran_pavlovic - 07-Jan-2023, 17:10