Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable
Hi Nuno,
Let me answer your questions:
1. The PULSE has 2 modes for output: The PULSE DDC where all digital outputs are enable or an external USB DAC. With Auto-Select On, the system automatically chooses the USB output is one is connected. If you disconnect USB then it reverts back to the internal digital outputs. 

When I disconnect USB cable and attach AES/EBU or Toslink or Coax, nothing happens.

2. If Auto-Select is off then you  need to manually select which output to use from the list.

Yes, I tried that but simple doesn’t work. I deselected “Auto Select” and nothing happens. Tried with “Refresh” option and still nothing.

3. Does a "PULSE DAC" option show you on the list? If it does then the digital module is being recognised and you should select that if you want to

Absolutely not.

Many thanks for your assistance and please ask your colleagues to publish some User Guide on Innuos web site, that we can try first to solve the problem ourselves.
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable - by zoran_pavlovic - 09-Jan-2023, 16:22