Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Aries vs Aurender X100 vs Melco N1Z
(03-Mar-2015, 11:17)Stigmater Wrote:
(03-Mar-2015, 05:57)amabrok Wrote:
(02-Mar-2015, 22:36)Stigmater Wrote: OMG, UK prices Sad)

Thanks all ,i guess i got the picture and i think ill go for 3450$ offer Smile

And the best for last, friends from Dubai , what is the price there ?

Hi Stigmater, which X100L are you talking about. Earlier units used to come in 6 or 8 TB. Newer units and current offering come in 6 or 12 TB. And of course the prices will vary.

Mine is the 8TB and I purchased it for around 4000$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi amabrok
Im talking about X100L 6TB, didn't knew that there are newer and older versions. 
I assume my dealer has newer version but how i can tell really? 

(03-Mar-2015, 06:19)Jnan_devi Wrote:
(02-Mar-2015, 21:31)Stigmater Wrote: I would like to ask Aurender owners to share please the total and final price after all tax that you paid for X100L

I called local dealer that has Aurender and final price after all the tax that he offered me for X100L after conversion to $ is 3450$

Hi Stigmater - what is the price quote on the Aurender X100 (without the big "L") ? Did you get this price from US or in Isreal?

For my surprice since things not cheep here in general its Israel price and its final, 
and how about that: the dealer willing to come to my place (70km one way) to demonstrait the device.

so I'm thinking on selling my mac mini and move towards Aurender , hope it will be good. 

Question:
I use my Mac Mini as music server  with my iTunes library and Audiorvana ant etc.. 
As well i use it as entertainment unit with PLEX server installed, 
I got 2TB hdd connected through USB3 with all the movies and tv shows libraries that PLEX can read, of course  mac mini connected to TV with HDMI.
Ithat way it looks very neat and organised  and I'm looking for solution to preserve it that way but with out Mac Mini. 

So the question is:
Can i use Aurender as NAS for purposes other then music storage, lets say ill open dir and name it PLEX and inside the dir ill store my DB with all my  movies and TV shows for PLEX. 
PLEX Server will  run on my iMac in office room and ill use PS4 as player in living room (recently PLEX app added to PS4 if some of you missed it Smile ) 
Will it work that way? Can i point in Plex server to directory that exist on Aurender so it will use it? 

Thanks 

Hi Stigmater

Don't worry when I say new and old. They basically the exact same thing but with different HDD capacity.

For your question the answer is yes. The built in HDDs in Aurender simply appear on the local network as network drives and the server that you will install on your Mac can access media stored on the Aurender like it would with any other network drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE

Messages In This Thread
Auralic Aries vs Aurender X100 vs Melco N1Z - by amabrok - 03-Mar-2015, 13:33