Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Aries vs Aurender X100 vs Melco N1Z
(07-Mar-2015, 12:30)amabrok Wrote:
(07-Mar-2015, 12:13)Stigmater Wrote: I tried TIDAL integration and it's working much better then official app for Mac, plays almost  instantly with out lags and SQ is good.
Did some AB tests and didn't noticed any difference between my FLAC files and TIDALs stream wich is good.
In my opinion the service a little too expensive but that's  just me,  I would happily join for 7$ a month.
Glad to hear that TIDAL integration is working for you. Unfortunately it is not working for me. Apparently it has to do with Geo location and the fact that integration is still in beta.

Looking for the day it will work seamlessly as the rest of the app. I would have preferred Qobuz instead though

Did you get the last two upgrades? http://www.aurender.com/blog/app-version...-5-3-78-72 this one is the second AND IS NOT FOR TIDAL. I don't how to get the first as it isn't listed anymore. Go to Settings -> Upgrade and check for the latest version. It should have queried you.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auralic Aries vs Aurender X100 vs Melco N1Z - by rwjr44 - 07-Mar-2015, 15:09