Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Devialet not just an amp?
ok, lets get this back on track.

Womaz, you really don't know what you're buying with a 200, because Devialet seems to think up stuff to implement for the future that you and I haven't thought of. The D-Premier started of as just an amp, then they added AIR, later (with an upgrade) you got SAM. AIR on the 170 started as an upgrade and by the time I got mine it was standard. There's dual mono with 200 and 250. Who knows what they will come up with. The fact is that a lot is possible with the platform you buy and over time I'm sure it will all happen, and more.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Womaz - 02-Mar-2015, 18:28
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Jayr - 02-Mar-2015, 19:29
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Pim - 02-Mar-2015, 23:44
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Pim - 03-Mar-2015, 14:20
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Pim - 03-Mar-2015, 19:03
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Pim - 04-Mar-2015, 00:21
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by Pim - 04-Mar-2015, 14:19
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by gray - 08-Mar-2015, 07:02
RE: Is the Devialet not just an amp? - by gray - 09-Mar-2015, 03:36