Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantoms delivered this afternoon
(09-Mar-2015, 13:29)f1eng Wrote:
(09-Mar-2015, 08:51)Jwg1749 Wrote:
(08-Mar-2015, 19:24)f1eng Wrote: With the Dialog and stereo the intermittent sound on one channel always happens at the beginning of each track, and monitoring wifi data transfer coincides with the track being initially (presumably) sent to the Dialog.
The music still sometimes stops mid track, and Spark is in pause mode but does not re-start where it left off.

This sounds like a network problem to me, in particular the stopping mid-track and going into pause mode. Maybe there are problems with buffering.

It seems like a network problem to me too, I have reported the details to support.
Having said that the network has been working fine with wireless AIR in high def on the 800 for a couple of years or more.
I wait with interest for diagnosis or a suggestion of more tests from support.

The sound quality is very, very good for the money. The biggest shortcoming for me at the moment is that Devialet support have confirmed that the optical input on the Dialog is not yet enabled, so presumably stereo is not an option with CD. We already know USB isn't implemented so integration with my main system isn't possible either, so I am stuck with streaming which is my least favourite source.

Hello You can go from your CD directly to the Phantom via Optical - it works very well

Messages In This Thread
Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by f1eng - 06-Mar-2015, 18:31
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by DSJ - 07-Mar-2015, 20:54
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by DSJ - 07-Mar-2015, 21:38
Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by mirekti - 08-Mar-2015, 18:09
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by davidadamson - 09-Mar-2015, 16:17
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by Phs - 09-Mar-2015, 17:28