Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantoms delivered this afternoon
(11-Mar-2015, 23:46)cthroughblue Wrote: I have been reading what has been said about software being hard to implement and things. I don't doubt that it is very hard. I just feel that if you buy something that cost as much as the phantoms or even half the price it should be the responsibility of the company to make sure that it works. There is no mention on the website that you will have to bear with them until they have worked out bugs and until that point it will be an unstable platform and might not work as promised.

Yes, I agree absolutely - the fact that software is "difficult" is no excuse because a product development company should be able to assess correctly how much effort is required to implement the whole thing so that it's in a saleable condition when it comes to market.

There's a saying in project management which applies here: "time, cost, and quality - pick any two".  Too often companies choose a short timescale and a low cost, and there's no chance of a high-quality result.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK

Messages In This Thread
Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by f1eng - 06-Mar-2015, 18:31
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by DSJ - 07-Mar-2015, 20:54
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by DSJ - 07-Mar-2015, 21:38
Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by mirekti - 08-Mar-2015, 18:09
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by Phs - 09-Mar-2015, 17:28
RE: Phantoms delivered this afternoon - by thumb5 - 12-Mar-2015, 00:01