Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Questions from New D200 Owner...
Hi Clark,

You can assign a phase invert button to the remote.

As for burn in. I work away from home and every time I come home I leave my D200 and Mac mini on for days. The first night I'm always a bit annoyed with a bit of harshness. The second night I find myself playing one song after another and loving the smooth sound it produces. It might be that my ears just got used to it or it might be that it really sounds better after a good warm up. Either way it works for me so that's my method and I'm sticking with it.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Questions from New D200 Owner... - by Pim - 19-Mar-2015, 14:26