Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonus Faber Olympica Nova with Devialet 200 or 220pro
Anyone already heard this combo?
Devialet 200; JRiver; Gizmo; Heco "The New Statement";

Target in Future Devialet 400; Innuos Mini MKIII; Focal Sopra II or Utopia Diablo or Sonus Faber Olympica Nova III
(09-Dec-2020, 18:24)Stephan84 Wrote: Anyone already heard this combo?

There are several different models in the Nova series. Which one are you referring to, or is this a general question?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Yes, you´ll need a bit more specific about the model.
I´tried the Olympica lll with my 220 Pro and after a couple of months I returned it to the dealer, I didn't really like the sound. I ended up with a pair of two-way SF stand mount, much more my way of sound.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
I would prefer the Nova III. I've already heard the old Olympica III with Devialet and it was't the sound I prefer. Maybe the new one is better. Hope also more finished will come...walnut and wenge is very classical design.
Devialet 200; JRiver; Gizmo; Heco "The New Statement";

Target in Future Devialet 400; Innuos Mini MKIII; Focal Sopra II or Utopia Diablo or Sonus Faber Olympica Nova III