Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 pro - Analogue Output to be used as old "rec out"?
Hello!

Anyone can tell me if I can configure two of the rca's connections of the 220 pro as an analogue output to be used as the old "rec out" for tape decks?

Thanks!

João
Yes; use the configurator to set the pair of RCA connectors nearest the AES/EBU input (labelled "Digital" by default) to be "Preamplified Output (Stereo)".
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I am can confirm that it works as expected.
You can also configure them so the volume and / or mute works on them. I used to have them going to a second set in the garage with mute working. My wife would be upstairs in charge of the music. I had my own volume but if she needed to talk to me she would mute both with one button. Easy!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(11-Jan-2018, 05:37)Pim Wrote: You can also configure them so the volume and / or mute works on them. I used to have them going to a second set in the garage with mute working. My wife would be upstairs in charge of the music. I had my own volume but if she needed to talk to me she would mute both with one button. Easy!

Yes I made the mistake of loading the Devialet Remote App on my wife's mobile phone so she can now, unfortunately, "cut me off" when she feels like I am playing too loud Rolleyes!!!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK