Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graditech Voima 1 power cable 2m version
Hello I have a Graditech Voima 1 power cable, it is a 2m version with schuko plug. I have sanded a little on the plug going to the AMP as it was to high. The cable is designed for the expert range.

I am asking 300€, the cable will shipped from Denmark.

Br Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Hi Morten, very good test of the cable!

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2014/05/gr...eview.html
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Thanks, yes I have also been satisfied with the cable, but are moving to active speakers...

Br Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Not for sale longer, use it on my active speaker...

Br. Morten

Denmark
(23-Sep-2020, 19:25)Morten Wrote: Hello I have a Graditech Voima 1 power cable, it is a 2m version with schuko plug. I have sanded a little on the plug going to the AMP as it was to high. The cable is designed for the expert range.

Br Morten

Still available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(26-Aug-2021, 02:09)NAS1819 Wrote:
(23-Sep-2020, 19:25)Morten Wrote: Hello I have a Graditech Voima 1 power cable, it is a 2m version with schuko plug. I have sanded a little on the plug going to the AMP as it was to high. The cable is designed for the expert range.

Br Morten

Still available ?

Nevermind i see it’s sold sorry