Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2x Phantom Gold in Stereo Mode for Gaming and Home Theatre with lowest lag possible?
Yamaha WXC 50 could be a solution to your Spotify problem.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(22-Jun-2019, 16:14)ragwo Wrote: Yamaha WXC 50 could be a solution to your Spotify problem.

So.. optical out from TV into Yamaha WXC, optical out of WXC to optical splitter, dual optical output from splitter to two Phantoms (L/R)?
(24-Jun-2019, 03:09)Yar36 Wrote:
(22-Jun-2019, 16:14)ragwo Wrote: Yamaha WXC 50 could be a solution to your Spotify problem.

So.. optical out from TV into Yamaha WXC, optical out of WXC to optical splitter, dual optical output from splitter to two Phantoms (L/R)?

I would use a Sonos Connect.  I found it to have the most stable audio streaming implementation.  Additionally, I would suggest using an A/V receiver to manage the audio from the various sources.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(24-Jun-2019, 04:57)njaiswal Wrote:
(24-Jun-2019, 03:09)Yar36 Wrote:

I would use a Sonos Connect.  I found it to have the most stable audio streaming implementation.  Additionally, I would suggest using an A/V receiver to manage the audio from the various sources.

How does that work? I didn’t see the Sonos connect having any inputs on it...how does it connect to the TV?  I only saw one optical output
(24-Jun-2019, 12:13)Yar36 Wrote:
(24-Jun-2019, 04:57)njaiswal Wrote:
(24-Jun-2019, 03:09)Yar36 Wrote: So.. optical out from TV into Yamaha WXC, optical out of WXC to optical splitter, dual optical output from splitter to two Phantoms (L/R)?

How does that work? I didn’t see the Sonos connect having any inputs on it...how does it connect to the TV?  I only saw one optical output
I take the analog output from the TV and plug it into the analog input of the connect.  Then I use the optical out from the connect into the splitter and from there into the phantoms.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante