Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS Devialet 220 Pro CI - SOLD
Well, that time has come; the hifi is going to go. We realize that we do not use our system enough to warrant keeping it, so we're going to go way downmarket, and replace the system with something more appropriate for internet radio and occasional living room listening. I'm not going to another brand or product in this strata, but something simple that I don't need to worry about when we are away, or do home exchanges. 

Everything here is in excellent condition, I believe. It is not fussed with or fondled regularly, as I'm not a tweaker or someone who changes things as part of the fun. 

Devialet 220 Pro CI. Original owner, never a fault or problem that a power cycle couldn't resolve. I'll include all the stuff that came with the amp, in the original boxes, as well as the Audioquest NRG Z3 power cable and three Isotek footers. Note the rear cover is off as the power cable I've been using doesn't fit under the cover. 

I always said that the Devialet would be the last pieced of the system I'd sell, and that is still true. But if it does go, I thought I'd offer it for sale here first. And in truth, I've hesitated to post this ad, but I think it is time. 

Dali speakers and NAD M32 in separate listings

Thanks for reading. 

Devialet 220 Pro CI    $5,500.00 with the Z3 and Isotek footers

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
That looks very nice, Damon, and likewise the speakers; good luck with your sale.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Thanks @thumb5,

I really do feel a remarkable attachment to this amp, and this decision has been quite some time in coming. There is now a probable buyer, so we'll know if I went through with it on Monday.

AQ NRZ-3 and footers are not going with the amp, so after Monday I'll list those for sale independently.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada