Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chromecast audio
So did they just give up on Chromcast audio built in?  It was a selling point for me when they came out and it was said that it was coming with along with an update.
(03-Jul-2019, 20:30)bmedfo1 Wrote: So did they just give up on Chromcast audio built in?  It was a selling point for me when they came out and it was said that it was coming with along with an update.

For me too, but it didn't prevent me from buying. I'm now waiting patiently. But since Google stooped selling the chromecast audio, I wonder what will happen to the developpment of that feature... Undecided
(02-Sep-2019, 17:16)cilwang Wrote:
(03-Jul-2019, 20:30)bmedfo1 Wrote: So did they just give up on Chromcast audio built in?  It was a selling point for me when they came out and it was said that it was coming with along with an update.

For me too, but it didn't prevent me from buying. I'm now waiting patiently. But since Google stooped selling the chromecast audio, I wonder what will happen to the developpment of that feature... Undecided
The development of the Chromecast universe continues, it is only the Chromecast Audio that's discontinued.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage