Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synology usb connection?
I have a synology 214play. I connected it to my devialet via usb but I can't see it as a source in my DS audio app??! How do I set this up?
You can change the settings in the DS audio app (device = iphone and device usb ) than u set your devialet to usb and play your music. your controll app is now the ds audio.

i use the same via my ipad
(01-Jul-2015, 08:01)neilwow Wrote: You can change the settings in the DS audio app (device = iphone and device usb ) than u set your devialet to usb and play your music. your controll app is now the ds audio.

i use the same via my ipad

i clicked on USB speaker in the DS audio app, and then i switched to USB on the devialet. I pressed play and there was no sound?
Hi there,

Can anyone report on SQ of this synology USB connection?

Many thanks

A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can't report on the USB connection but when I used the Synology music server the sound was adequate not great. I had to use Minimserver to get good sound.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.