Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR software
Hi all,

This is my first post as I have just ordered a 400 and a Dialog.
However, I cant find anywhere to download the AIR software. I set up my account with Dev, but when I try to log in it just says my password is not correct. I am sure it is. 
I have now sent them the forgotten password form, but heard nothing. I hope their hardware is better than their software!
Does anyone know where I can download it from please?
Thanks.
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
Does the Dialog now work with the Expert line? The last I heard was that it only worked with Phantoms.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(03-Nov-2015, 20:53)rwjr44 Wrote: Does the Dialog now work with the Expert line? The last I heard was that it only worked with Phantoms.

Well my dealer has told me it does! I want to stream Qobuz and it seems it the way to do it from my iPad.
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
Sorry to have to confirm the bad news. Dialog does not work with the expert line.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(03-Nov-2015, 21:00)jukemark Wrote:
(03-Nov-2015, 20:53)rwjr44 Wrote: Does the Dialog now work with the Expert line? The last I heard was that it only worked with Phantoms.

Well my dealer has told me it does! I want to stream Qobuz and it seems it the way to do it from my iPad.

I think that your dealer is wrong. The last info I had from Devialet indicated that Dialog compatibility with the Expert line would NOT happen until sometime in 2016 at the very earliest!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(03-Nov-2015, 20:27)jukemark Wrote: Hi all,

However, I cant find anywhere to download the AIR software. I set up my account with Dev, but when I try to log in it just says my password is not correct. I am sure it is. 
I have now sent them the forgotten password form, but heard nothing. I hope their hardware is better than their software!
Thanks.

When you log in to your Devialet account you are immediately taken to a "my software" Section, AIR can be downloaded from this section.  This should be completely straight forward once you have sorted out your login issue.
(03-Nov-2015, 21:44)Confused Wrote:
(03-Nov-2015, 20:27)jukemark Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks.

When you log in to your Devialet account you are immediately taken to a "my software" Section, AIR can be downloaded from this section.  This should be completely straight forward once you have sorted out your login issue.

Ah ok thanks.
Womaz and brit, thanks for that. I will be quizzing my dealer in the morning.
So, the only way to use Qobuz or Tidal is on my laptop via AIR, is this correct?
Having looked over this forum I am getting very worried about giving up my Linn Akurate DSM for the Dev...
As for your dealer letting you order a Dialog for use with the expert range, I am frankly quite staggered by this news. Can this really be true? This is very poor, very poor indeed.....
And with all the login issues already...