Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVM
Anybody who know anything too AVM who i a Deutsch Mark they make amp,phonostage , turntable . If Anybody know about AVM tell about it, i am Looking about the model avotaion A 6,3 or 8,3 . Dodgy
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Warmer and more forgiving performance with less resolution against your DEV.
Well build!
Mabye Warmer and forgiving fit better When i play jazz and blues and sometimes rock i play most vinyl . And yes i need a phonostage i know that.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Both AVM amps need a separate phonostage. The cheapest from AVM is around 1000 Euro and is by far not as good as yours on the DEV.
Ghosttipper  mabye ,but i  have lisen too seperart. Phonostage  connectet  too devialet ,who Sound better than devialet phonostage , becorse the phonostage In devialet has a ploblem With Low output cartridge  , this is  talk  about  here In the forum
Hey Finn,

I don't have the AVM so I cannot give you a side-by-side comparison with a Devialet. Not sure if anyone can on this forum, to be honest.

The brand is quite well known. They spend quite some effort on their power supplies and are quite powerful in terms of output.

Personally, I have not heared better than a Devialet at the price range (I have a 220 and bought an extra one to form a 440). But of course that is very subjective.

Might i suggest that instead of looking at replacing your Devialet you take a look at a SUT to get rid of the hiss with your MC cartridge? I was thinking about the Music First Audio MC Step Up 632 (for a listening impression, please have a look at https://www.stereophile.com/content/list...leaner-pro).
I just ordred AVM A 6.3 . The reason i do that , is it time too move on, but What make me too take the step is Devialet Way on expert owners , they Don,t communicate With us on there web side , i have long time feel that they piss on us, they talk us too upgrade and a lot of euros goo too Paris , but after that silence. I Don,t want anymore too be a part of a compagny , who i feel have there head in the sky, and Don,t look Down and try just say something. I Can upgrade my 6:3 too 8.3 modul With tubes cost 2000 euros , later come hdmi as a modul i Can connect, so the future is there . And AVM is 30 years Old, they come from Deutsland ,and germany make Quality. And A6.3. Is brand ney. So about 10 days i say bye bye to a good amp , and a shit compagny.
@Finn

The AVM sounds very different to the Devialet. Fuller with less definition of details. Well built. You will learn, that the policity of AVM is.all 2 years a. newer and more expensive follower. Make money is AVM rule.

Good luck

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Hope it works out well for you, @Finn.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(31-Jan-2020, 19:36)Finn Wrote: I just ordred AVM A 6.3 . The reason i do that , is it time too move on, but What make me too take the step is Devialet Way on expert owners , they Don,t communicate With us on there web side , i have long time feel that they piss on us, I Don,t want anymore too be a part of a compagny , who i feel have there head in the sky, and Don,t look Down and try just say something. So about 10 days i say bye bye to a good amp , and a shit compagny.

So what is it you want Devialet to say to you?

Personally I don’t care if Devialet want to communicate with me or not. My 440 Expert Pro is the best amplifier I have ever used or heard, it’s a fantastic example of modern sleek design and at the same time has a quality of sound reproduction that’s very hard to beat at any price.

I won’t be parting with my Devialet any time soon.

Good luck with the new AVM’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus