Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolare Integrated Signature
Hello chaps

I am considering selling my Absolare Integrated purchased in 2016, and more recently updated to v2 status last year. It’s the most amazing amplifier which has given me hundreds of hours of pleasure. 

If anyone is interested please PM me for more details. 

Cheers,

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
May I ask what are you replacing it with ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(15-Feb-2019, 00:39)no32 Wrote: May I ask what are you replacing it with ?

Funny how that's always the first question on everyone's mind. 

@GuillaumeB. A nice Devialet Expert 1000 Pro with CI board and RAAT perhaps?  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

I don’t know yet, it will be a very tough act to follow.

Cheers,

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(15-Feb-2019, 01:33)Pim Wrote:

Funny how that's always the first question on everyone's mind. 

@GuillaumeB. A nice Devialet Expert 1000 Pro with CI board and RAAT perhaps?  Tongue

Have you seen the price of those things?! LOL. 

I already have a 220 Pro here. It has no trouble whatsoever driving my Sashas to decent volumes. In many ways I prefer the simplicity of a single box.  Wink

Guillaume

UK
Seriously can you PM me what’s your next??? Wink
Whatever Guillaume gets next, it'll be hard to beat this Absolare. It sounds absolutely wonderful and is probably the best amp I've ever heard.
(18-Feb-2019, 08:55)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Whatever Guillaume gets next, it'll be hard to beat this Absolare. It sounds absolutely wonderful and is probably the best amp I've ever heard.

Absolare sound better than D1000 Pro?
(18-Feb-2019, 13:41)PeppaPig Wrote:
(18-Feb-2019, 08:55)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Whatever Guillaume gets next, it'll be hard to beat this Absolare. It sounds absolutely wonderful and is probably the best amp I've ever heard.

Absolare sound better than D1000 Pro?

I walked into that one didn't I?! The Absolare is more expensive new... Smile
Maybe Vincent Brient is bringing out a combination of his DAC design with a power amplifier? If he can make an amp that performs in the same league as his DACs it would be truly impressive!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB