Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air
Been using AirPlay via Ethernet cable into 1000 (mainly for BBC Sounds catch up).  All of a sudden no “MyDevialet” on list.  Checked rear of Master - only a green light at Ethernet cable slot (whereas my Aurender N10 has an orange light as well and is streaming fine).  Have unplugged, disconnected everything - still no joy.  Apart from trying WiFi any suggestions please?
(27-May-2020, 12:18)Lincolnlad Wrote: Been using AirPlay via Ethernet cable into 1000 (mainly for BBC Sounds catch up).  All of a sudden no “MyDevialet” on list.  Checked rear of Master - only a green light at Ethernet cable slot (whereas my Aurender N10 has an orange light as well and is streaming fine).  Have unplugged, disconnected everything - still no joy.  Apart from trying WiFi any suggestions please?

Have you restarted the Devialet amp? Remove power cable for a minute and start again. If you are using Roon, restart the Core at the same time.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(27-May-2020, 12:18)Lincolnlad Wrote: Been using AirPlay via Ethernet cable into 1000 (mainly for BBC Sounds catch up).  All of a sudden no “MyDevialet” on list.  Checked rear of Master - only a green light at Ethernet cable slot (whereas my Aurender N10 has an orange light as well and is streaming fine).  Have unplugged, disconnected everything - still no joy.  Apart from trying WiFi any suggestions please?

I had this once as well. I believe i just plugged the cable into the other unit and then it worked again...
(27-May-2020, 14:26)ogs Wrote:

Have you restarted the Devialet amp? Remove power cable for a minute and start again. If you are using Roon, restart the Core at the same time.
Hello, thank you for your reply - yep, done that, no difference.  Very odd that it’s been working ok for over 18 months until yesterday-
(27-May-2020, 19:05)Stino Wrote:

I had this once as well. I believe i just plugged the cable into the other unit and then it worked again...
Thank you, I shall try in tomorrow ?
(27-May-2020, 21:12)Lincolnlad Wrote:
(27-May-2020, 19:05)Stino Wrote:

Thank you, I shall try in tomorrow ?
Stino, sadly nothing.  I’ll get onto Devialet, but in the meantime setup wireless and see if that works.  Cheers