Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplay
Does Air-play generally not work on Expert Pro?
Devialet Expert 440 Pro, Audiovector SR3 Raw, B&W DB2D Subwoofer, Bluesound Node 2, NLE 51 speaker cable, Audioquest Cinnamon coaxial.
It generaly works on latest stable firmware for Pro. I experience sometimes that my iPhone cannot find Devialet until I flip WiFi off and on on my phone. While it seems an issue with IOS (probably with a mechanism that changes wifi’s MAC address) but it is frustrating nonetheless.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
I use airplay many times ,open my ipad go too youtupe and play from there too air play ,good Way too listen too music mabye find out if there is music i want too bye.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Is there something setup in the configurator for Airplay? I can not see my Devialet anywhere (Iphone, Ipad)
Devialet Expert 440 Pro, Audiovector SR3 Raw, B&W DB2D Subwoofer, Bluesound Node 2, NLE 51 speaker cable, Audioquest Cinnamon coaxial.
Only Devialet with working network is needed. Ethernet or WiFi.
Maxijazz just a Question How is Proac D48 R With dev, becorse i look about Them .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(09-Sep-2018, 21:57)Finn Wrote: Maxijazz just a Question How is Proac D48 R With dev, becorse i look about Them .

Very natural, high quality highs, best frequency range in the speaker. Analytical, very clean, but a little cold mids and storm-like bass, but lacking extension a bit. I would like the D48R to get SAM-ed to have more extension. The bass is soft (in opposition to, most often desired, hard bass, but that seems character of many Proacs) and is specific. I don’t know how to describe it? Let me try... it has lean upper bass (one more reason to avoid rock on them). They are 2-ways, but need a lot of space (at least 25m2), to breathe. They are very dynamic and do not smooth out sound. I think they are about energy and power and such music sounds best on them. 
Due to analytical mids (and Devialet does not help here), good records sound fantastic, but poor ones cause ear bleeding. If you are onto old, poorly mastered rock, look elsewhere. Recent, well done death metal and the likes sound very good. 
Note, they are high and ribbon tweeter has narrow vertical dispersion, so you better be tall or have high couch.
Problem solved.
an update from 7-9-2018 and it works.
Thanks for your input.

best regards
Michael