Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone with 2 UK Bluetooth Phantoms want to PEX 1 for a non BT one?
Just thought I would ask, as I think you only need 1 for stereo Bluetooth, and maybe someone would be interested to swap for one of my non Bluetooth plus a bit of cash on top?

I have the transmitter they gave away with the original versions I have (from June), but it's just another box and another plug and another flashing light and another optical connection!

It's only my son who wants it for Spotify so want to try and tidy up for the sake of the odd time he listens!

Don't ask don't get right?

Kind regards 
Jamie Smile

(SUSSEX UK)
(21-Nov-2015, 23:33)Hi How much are you prepare to offer for the exchange?Bearing in mind that Devialet was offering 30% discount to people in your situation to get a new Phantom ...cheersJamington2004 Wrote: Just thought I would ask, as I think you only need 1 for stereo Bluetooth, and maybe someone would be interested to swap for one of my non Bluetooth plus a bit of cash on top?

I have the transmitter they gave away with the original versions I have (from June), but it's just another box and another plug and another flashing light and another optical connection!

It's only my son who wants it for Spotify so want to try and tidy up for the sake of the odd time he listens!

Don't ask don't get right?

Kind regards 
Jamie Smile

(SUSSEX UK)
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Hi - I hadn't given it too much thought, I guess a couple of hundred or so

Are you interested in a deal, of just the discussion? Smile

Is that deal still on do you know? Maybe I could buy one and sell one of mine after

Hmmmmm.....
(23-Nov-2015, 21:54)HiWill be interested in swapping... one of my four silvers for yours... but will be looking far more than couple hundred of £...But  to be honest, At your position,  I would prefer to enquire with Devialet to get the deal on the second one at 30% off... That deal may still on.. (that will be £1690 -30% = £1183).. £507 off... please check with them.. An email to support will do..Or, if they provide you with the code, and you don\t want to use it... I can swap one of my speaker for your plus the 30% off codes... Let me know Good LuckJamington2004 Wrote: Hi - I hadn't given it too much thought, I guess a couple of hundred or so

Are you interested in a deal, of just the discussion? Smile

Is that deal still on do you know? Maybe I could buy one and sell one of mine after

Hmmmmm.....
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Ok thanks Smile

Yeah I guess I don't want to pay too much more as its identical except Bluetooth and I now hid my transmitter in a cupboard and connected to an optical switch so less of a hassle, but optical is bit less stable for me for some reason

I will drop them a line and we can take it from there

You lucky man with 4 silvers Smile

I would love to just add a 3rd but promised myself not too!
The 30% off deal finished in October

Bit annoying really as the fact I have an old version with no Bluetooth didn't run out in October Wink

Anyway - drop me a PM with how much you would need for a swap in case I decide it's a worthwhile investment

Cheers Smile
Jamie
Yep....
Quite happy with my system... Retired my AV receiver and floor standing speakers to make ways to the phantoms... and overall Mrs me is happy...I'm moving away from Sonos.
I have pm you .. But still believe you better keep your phantom as you have managed to hide the extra module...and maybe in future.. They may renew the offer...

Good luck
 Angenet.