Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App
This is a post purely for a rant, im so fed up of the Devialet app. Sometimes it works and then for no reason I can figure out it just does not show up on my network. Every few days I have to go through shutting system down and doing a re set. Very annoying.
Does restarting your phone/ pad work? The few times I've had the app on my iPhone fail to connect, quitting the app sometimes works. Otherwise I power the phone off and on, and that has always made the app function correctly. I agree that it is not the best piece of software, but it is hardly the worst. Perhaps this is a simpler way to correct the situation.
Damon
W4S modified Sonos Connect & VPI HW19 mkIII into a D220 Pro CI, capably carried by Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cable, and thence made expansive by Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers, and juiced by power cords and coax cables from Nordost in decorator colors. It gets friendly with power through a Shunyata Denali 2000T.
Vancouver, Canada
(16-May-2019, 19:25)kompressor Wrote: This is a post purely for a rant, im so fed up of the Devialet app. Sometimes it works and then for no reason I can figure out it just does not show up on my network. Every few days I have to go through shutting system down and doing a re set. Very annoying.

Which Devialet product are you referring to?

Reactor, phantom or expert?

Jean-Marie
MacBookPro -> Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France