Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appreciation - Release Note Devialet OS 1.5 and Spark 1.4
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Spark-1-4

The update notes has been briefly noted in a different thread. But I feel it merits a mention in a new thread. If you disagree, just ignore and this thread will die a natural death.  Angel

If I'm right, this would be the first time Devialet has posted extensive details about the Phantom updates.  Is this so? 

My point: This is a much welcomed communication and if it matters to you, perhaps we can post appreciation on this thread so that future updates will also receive continued transparent and perhaps even more detailed communications. 

Encouragement matters...Smile    And I for one do very much appreciate what Devialet is doing to respond to clients requests. 

The only thing I really would love to know that is not listed is whether there has been any changes to the sound (i.e. balance curve, phase, transients)? 

Thanks
(21-Dec-2015, 19:47)MountainGuy Wrote: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Spark-1-4

The update notes has been briefly noted in a different thread. But I feel it merits a mention in a new thread. If you disagree, just ignore and this thread will die a natural death.  Angel

If I'm right, this would be the first time Devialet has posted extensive details about the Phantom updates.  Is this so? 

My point: This is a much welcomed communication and if it matters to you, perhaps we can post appreciation on this thread so that future updates will also receive continued transparent and perhaps even more detailed communications. 

Encouragement matters...Smile    And I for one do very much appreciate what Devialet is doing to respond to clients requests. 

The only thing I really would love to know that is not listed is whether there has been any changes to the sound (i.e. balance curve, phase, transients)? 

Thanks

+1
(21-Dec-2015, 19:53)jvi Wrote:
(21-Dec-2015, 19:47)MountainGuy Wrote: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Spark-1-4

Thanks

+1
+1 re improved comms

+10 re it seems to be the most obvious improvements so far with Spark not taking ages to be responsive when opened, and being much more responsive when open. 

Stability wise obviously too early to mention - but if they mentioned things like less popping and clicking, and less swapping of L and R channels then that's a massive win! Smile
Having just joined the ranks of Phantom owners (and hoping to expand the setup to 2 phantoms and a dialog in a few months) I'm really happy to see the progress with these updates. Obviously, it's quite an outlay to invest in this system and the software is catching up to the awesome hardware. Glad to see everyone's loyalty and patience rewarded!
I think the increased responsiveness is real. 1.4 had some users crashing with win 10. 1.4.1 came out quickly and apparently fixed that for some. That's much faster than before. Smile