Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom input random pause
So ever since the latest update, my phantoms randomly pause when on the optical input connected directly to one phantom. I have auto switch inputs turned off (it seems to work inconsistently for me).  When the sound stops i open the Spark app and the correct input is still selected but the play/pause button shows the play symbol.  Tap this once and it begins again. 

Anyone else experience this?  Any advice.
(12-Dec-2016, 07:48)cyrus.b Wrote: So ever since the latest update, my phantoms randomly pause when on the optical input connected directly to one phantom.  I have auto switch inputs turned off (it seems to work inconsistently for me).  When the sound stops i open the Spark app and the correct input is still selected but the play/pause button shows the play symbol.  Tap this once and it begins again. 

Do a complete factory reset excactly as discribed .
(12-Dec-2016, 08:49)Johnnydev Wrote:
(12-Dec-2016, 07:48)cyrus.b Wrote: So ever since the latest update, my phantoms randomly pause when on the optical input connected directly to one phantom.  I have auto switch inputs turned off (it seems to work inconsistently for me).  When the sound stops i open the Spark app and the correct input is still selected but the play/pause button shows the play symbol.  Tap this once and it begins again. 

I have this problem too. Annoying as hell. Anyone tried factory reset?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(14-Dec-2016, 17:59)trashken Wrote:
(12-Dec-2016, 08:49)Johnnydev Wrote:

I have this problem too. Annoying as hell. Anyone tried factory reset?

What is your problem to Try it??????