Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac keeps reverting to internal speakers
Hi I use Audirvana on my Mac Mini and connect to my Expert 120 via usb. No issues. Then a week ago after upgrading Mac OS and Audirvana I had issues where it just wouldn’t play. 

I decided to sidestep Audirvana completely And try and continue to enjoy music I downloaded the Tidal desktop app and tried to set the Mac to output to the Devialet but every time I close the system preferences it reverts to internal speakers.

Any ideas?
Try running Disk Utility on your hard drive if you haven't done so already.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
Same issue?

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-130-Pro-USB-skipping
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.