Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audioquest Niagara 5000 to use with dual monos
Interesting to hear an update of what happened.
And my Audioquest dealer is having amazing Black Friday deals till Monday just in case anyone is planning something to buy.
Hi, I have dedicated spurs for each of my ifi components all connected to a dedicated consumer unit. So Ibhave been a bit reserved about trying the AQ Niagara. Has anyone tried using the AQ Niagara with a similar electrical set up? Did it make a difference for you? Thanks.
Roksan TMS3 - Vertere arm and motor drive - Dynavector XV1 - Devialet 440 pro - AQ NRG Z3 power cables - Sonictransport i5 - AQ Diamond - etherRegen - isoacoustic Oreas -  Sonus Faber Olympica 3s
I did - difference is still very noticeable. Drop me a PN can help you out
I have bought a Niagara 5000 recently. I have a 440 Pro. With a Blizzard cable to the mains/wall. Still using the standard NRG-X3 cables to the Devialets.
The difference is quite remarkable. Not with all my music, but with the best part. Silent background, more detail, better stereo image. And, have no words for it, my female singers just sound much better.
Devialet 440pro Core Infinity - Auralic Vega G2 - B&W 803 D4
(14-Dec-2020, 20:33)Ron Wrote: I have bought a Niagara 5000 recently. I have a 440 Pro. With a Blizzard cable to the mains/wall. Still using the standard NRG-X3 cables to the Devialets.
The difference is quite remarkable. Not with all my music, but with the best part. Silent background, more detail, better stereo image. And, have no words for it, my female singers just sound much better.

Try the Z3 and/or the monsoon instead of the NRG cables
(15-Dec-2020, 08:49)Johnnydev Wrote:
(14-Dec-2020, 20:33)Ron Wrote: I have bought a Niagara 5000 recently. I have a 440 Pro. With a Blizzard cable to the mains/wall. Still using the standard NRG-X3 cables to the Devialets.

Try the Z3 and/or the monsoon instead of the NRG cables

I have 2 Monsoon cables on order, to replace the standard NRG-X3s.
Devialet 440pro Core Infinity - Auralic Vega G2 - B&W 803 D4
That will add another considerable improvement!
Will be very interesting for all to read: https://www.stereophile.com/content/audi...onditioner