Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audiovector SR3
Anyone here that plays with an Audiovector? I've heart they match well with a Devialet...

There is no a limited edidtion model SR3 RAW, 100 models made so I am a bit tempted. Just looking for a bit of feedback and opinion from you guys!.
Hi!

I'm running the Audiovector SR3 Avantgarde Arreté with my Devialet 440 Pro and is very happy with the combination! Can't say I have compared them with other speakers at home with the Devialet, but have done it in stores with other amps. But I like the sound this gives me, it's transparent, fast and with SAM I get a bit more "thump" in the bass. It's of course up to personal preference, but I like this sound!

I think the one of the owners of Audiovector is/was running Devialet also, so that should be a good indication Smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/7zjiUUPvuC/?...adsklifoth
I use the SR3AA as my reference for years now.  Started with a 170 and now use the latest version 220 Expert Pro with CI. Recently had the luck to listen to the RAW  Le for more than a month combined with the 220. I can tell you both combinations work extremely well. The RAW is a touch more demanding in setup but gives a lot in return. You can read a review in the Dutch  magazine Music Emotion.
Devialet D220 Expert Pro; Funk Vector V turntable; Shelter 301 cartridge; Bluesound Vault Gen2 music server; Marantz SR5007; Audiovector R3 Arreté speaker; Polk FX3 surrounds; Atlas Ascent Grun speakercable; Atlas Mavros Ultra RCA>BNC, Atlas EOS Modular 4.0 block, Atlas Superior power cables. Audiovector Freedom Grounding cable
Thanks for the feedback. I also see that you have an atlas power block and those fancy speaker cables. I believe these have been tested by the same magazine.

Care to share your thoughts / observations with these components? There is a thread going on right now in the tweaker's corner about power cleaning...
(27-Aug-2018, 18:59)Stino Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I also see that you have an atlas power block and those fancy speaker cables. I believe these have been tested by the same magazine.

Care to share your thoughts / observations with these components? There is a thread going on right now in the tweaker's corner about power cleaning...

Well, as a matter of fact I wrote  both reviews....
Devialet D220 Expert Pro; Funk Vector V turntable; Shelter 301 cartridge; Bluesound Vault Gen2 music server; Marantz SR5007; Audiovector R3 Arreté speaker; Polk FX3 surrounds; Atlas Ascent Grun speakercable; Atlas Mavros Ultra RCA>BNC, Atlas EOS Modular 4.0 block, Atlas Superior power cables. Audiovector Freedom Grounding cable
(27-Aug-2018, 19:05)audiowout Wrote: Well, as a matter of fact I wrote  both reviews....

I see! Good reviews: easy to read and informative.

These speaker cables are quite expensive too... still doubting since I do not know where to audition them. Often blind buy is regret buy.
(27-Aug-2018, 21:31)Stino Wrote:
(27-Aug-2018, 19:05)audiowout Wrote: Well, as a matter of fact I wrote  both reviews....

I see! Good reviews: easy to read and informative.

These speaker cables are quite expensive too... still doubting since I do not know where to audition them. Often blind buy is regret buy.

Thanks you!

I am using the Ascent Grun wich is a bit more affordable to the tested Mavros. Don't know in which country you live but in the Netherlands there are a few dealers which sell both Devialet and Atlas.
I'm waiting for a new pair of SR3 Signature to use with my Expert D200.... I don't see the SAM profile for the Signature but for the Avangarde and Avangarde Arretè models only.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you,
Alberto
Wilson Benesch Circle>Shelter 301 II | Devialet LE 200 | Roon>ROCK>NUC7i3 | Wilson Benesch Square Two | Sennheiser HD6XX
- Italy -
To Those people here who have audiovector speakers , i Think about mabye too bye ney speakers , but tell me pleace, i listen too jazz ,blues , a little rock , How preform audiovector, vith jazz . And Hello from Copenhagen.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(03-Oct-2018, 20:50)Paperman Wrote: I'm waiting for a new pair of SR3 Signature to use with my Expert D200.... I don't see the SAM profile for the Signature but for the Avangarde and Avangarde Arretè models only.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you,
Alberto

You need to register as SR3 owner in the SAM section at Devialet website and wait for a dedicated SAM upgrade.
That´s what i did with my speakers, because they were brand new inthe market, and it works a few weeks later.