Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Mini on ExpertPro 220 - usb not working
Hi guys,
do you have any idea how can I make Auralic Mini work on ExpertPro 220 over USB cable? 
I just connected Mini with ExpertPro over USB and it doesn't work. Then I tried with an optical cable and everything is fine. 
I created a new configuration in the setup, allowed CD to be active (since the CD option is the only one offering USB). Then saved on the card and put into the Devialet. The new setup was imported and saved, but still, USB doesn't work? 

btw, the UPNP application I've been using mConnectHD suddenly stopped playing on Devialet. It sees Devialet in the list of uPnp devices but doesn't stream on Devialet? 
That's why I put Auralic mini on Devialet. 

thanks in advance 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
I am not sure if I follow you.

You activate the USB by clicking it (if it isn’t already high lighted) in configuration and follow the save procedure - the label of the input has nothing to do with the actual interface ( you could call the input ”cat” if you want) The USB output of the Auralic Mini must be re- activated everytime you disconnect the USB since default function is the s/pdif ( optical/coax) outputs. You do that under settings/device/output in the DS-lightning software ( if I remember correctly).
Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden
(28-Nov-2020, 05:34)BjornWiman Wrote: I am not sure if I follow you.

You activate the USB by clicking it (if it isn’t already high lighted) in configuration and follow the save procedure - the label of the input has nothing to do with the actual interface ( you could call the input ”cat” if you want) The USB output of the Auralic Mini must be re- activated everytime you disconnect the USB since default function is the s/pdif ( optical/coax) outputs. You do that under settings/device/output in the DS-lightning software ( if I remember correctly).
Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi Bjorn, 
thanks a lot!
Yes, the problem was that USB on Mini was not chosen as default. As soon as I changed it, everything works fine Smile 
I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. 
I see that you are a Devialet owner since 2011. I am just several months Smile 
Just curious to hear about your experience with the power cable? With my Devialat, I get an Audioquest power cable. Don't know what did you get with your Devialet. But which one power cable you put on your Devialetsystem? 

and second question: I am listening to Tidal, Hi-Fi subscription. Somehow I prefer sound coming from Auralic Mini + Devialet, over the sound I have when streaming Tidal from my mobile phone to Devialet (by using buggy mConnectHD application). 
What is your experience? 

thanks a lot for the help and have a great weekend. 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables