Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplay doesn’t work, but AIR streams MyMusic with no problem
Dear all,

My Dev Exp-Pro 140 is connected to my wi-if network, I can control it with Expert remote app, play MyMusic wirelessly but I cannot Airplay anything. Airplay doesn’t see the Devialet as a device at all.

Any advice on how to go about this?

I assume there might be a straightforward solution for this but I can’t figure it out.

Many thanks
(02-Jan-2019, 12:19)LePras Wrote: Dear all,

My Dev Exp-Pro 140 is connected to my wi-if network, I can control it with Expert remote app, play MyMusic wirelessly but I cannot Airplay anything. Airplay doesn’t see the Devialet as a device at all.

I assume there might be a straightforward solution for this but I can’t figure it out.

Many thanks

Hello, maybe that will help you!
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...let-Expert-
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(02-Jan-2019, 15:02)K4680 Wrote:
(02-Jan-2019, 12:19)LePras Wrote: Dear all,

Many thanks

Hello, maybe that will help you!
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...let-Expert-

Thanks but the Devialet Help Page is useless. Why they don’t publish a proper manual together with troubleshooting is beyond me.
What device are you trying to airplay to? You can’t go directly to your devialet. You have to airplay to a device that is connected to your devialet via Toslink.

In m case, I had a 3rd gen Apple TV that I have connected to my d200 via Toslink. I then airplay to the ATV. You can also use an airport express from what I have heard. You should be able to use other devices that are compatible with airplay.

If you have the 140 CI, then I think you can airplay directly to the devialet.

Good luck,

Mike