Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC Radio 3 HD not playing
I'm in the UK

When I try and play the HD version of BBC Radio 3 in the radios section, it does not play.  The regular, low bit rate one does work.

Since I'm in the UK it should work, unless Devialet are doing something that  accesses the stream in via a server in France, in which case it will not as the HD stream is only available to UK users.

So does anyone know if the Dialogue is pulling the stream directly from BBC or via some other servers?

Or, as is very possible with Devialet, is it a bug?
There is a huge problem with many sites on the Internet at the moment, believe it or not Devialet are not the root of every problem in the world!!!!!!
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(20-Jul-2016, 11:15)NickB Wrote: There is a huge problem with many sites on the Internet at the moment, believe it or not Devialet are not the root of every problem in the world!!!!!!

While BT's having a few issues there is no "huge" problem with the internet right now.

Well, considering that I can access the BBC HD service on my laptop right now.  And that the BBC HD Service hasn't ever worked - since they first put it in with the software upgrade - I think I can safely say that this problem is in Devialet's lap.

And while they are not at the root of every problem in the world - they certainly are at the root of every problem, of which there are many, with the Phantom and Dialogue.
Ahhhh but you did not say that it was a persistent problem so I assumed you meant just today, sorry for interfering.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers