Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery Life
Sad 
Anyone experiencing low battery life around 3.5hours to 4 hours with ANC on? I tested my earbuds with  65% volume on IOS and im getting around 4 hours of battery life and around 3.5 hours with aptx codec on android.Nowhere near 6 hours as advertised by Devialet.Is this because of the new master slave? Also people who have owned the Geminis with 1.0.1.32 firmware, did you guys get 6 hours or close to 6 hours of battery life and after updating to latest firmware made your battery life drop to 3 or 4 hours?
Is the equalizer off? That made a huge difference in battery life on my Sony buds.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Yes I confirm that I had more autonomy before the last firmware.

But I still have charging problems all the time. They are never at 100% when they remain in the charger for a few days.

Devialet 1 year later and more updates. This brand does not make you want to buy anything else
(21-Nov-2021, 15:02)Cylob Wrote: Is the equalizer off? That made a huge difference in battery life on my Sony buds.

Yeah, I did my tests with default eq
(23-Nov-2021, 08:45)Ounerbouks Wrote: Yes I confirm that I had more autonomy before the last firmware.

But I still have charging problems all the time. They are never at 100% when they remain in the charger for a few days.

Devialet 1 year later and more updates. This brand does not make you want to buy anything else
Thank you for confirming.I think they should change it back to buds being independent and not have master slave connection.

So far I don't have any issues of buds not charging to a complete 100%(only time will tell)
I can get more than 4 hours continuously use and still have 35% battery left.
Battery life is pretty critical!
(02-Mar-2023, 01:01)CameronCalifornia Wrote: Battery life is pretty critical!

Have there been any improvements since?