Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Best Movie for Phantom HT Demo
Formula 1; Drive to survive S3 is again great with the sound!
On Netflix
Zack Snyders Justice League is quite fun!

BTW, I need* a bigger TV. 

* ref. the Maslow pyramide 
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Deadpool made the Phantom's fly! Hilarious move.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
The kids and I watched Soul and Raya and the Lost Dragon. Both movies made the Phantoms flex. :-)
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
watching Alien Covenant right now and it sounds amazing even in night mode
Blade Runner 2042 is probably the most impressive I've watched on the Phantoms.
Highly recommend watching Nobody and Godzilla vs Kong. Both movies are insanely good on the phantoms.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
Just watched Cruella and A Quiet Place. Both movies were spectacular on the phantoms :-)
Hansel and Gretel's Witch Hunters sounded great.
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
Surprisingly enough, the little guy and I watched the Paw Patrol Movie and the whole house shook! :-)