Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest upgrade since speakers... LITHIUM!
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/s...ht=lithium

Yup, sorry to burst all your fancy power conditioner bubbles but it's time to ditch that Synergistic Research UEF 12 SE blah blah!

The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 powers all your Devialet system needs and there's even a 3kw version if you've a six stack of subs.
1Gb Fiber/Comcast WiFi6 router with Linear Power Supply- Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Intel NUC817BEH with linear power supply and silver cabling - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Etherregen - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Goal Zero Yeti 1400 lithium power generator - Devialet D400 with Synergistic Research Galileo UEF power cables on self-designed three-stage isolation stand - Stealth Audio Sextet V14 digital RCA - Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria speaker cables - Magico S5 - Pair JL Audio Fathom F112 and Stealth Audio M7000 Power Cables, Synergistic Research Sub cable - 7mx9m room, treated with acoustic panels, Synergistic Research HFT on speakers and walls (stage3), Synergistic Research Black Box,  All cables on wooden block risers

Yes - everything matters!
wow - interesting thread that! Seems like a very perceptible difference based on some of the reports .. big question is how often the fans kick in and how much that ends up being a nuisance to the listening experience! ... Will keep following that thread. The Devialets definitely seem to get a lot of improvement from good clean power ... crap - means more investment necessary! ughhh

The Yeti 1000 seems to be a good unit to try out - got good power and high peak current of the AC Inverter @ 12.5amps - much higher than the 400.
Signal path: Macbook Pro (Qobuz/ Vox Player) > Router > CAT 8 Ethernet > Devialet 220 pro > Shunyata Delta speaker cables > Wilson Sabrina speakers

Power path: Wall outlet > Shunyata Delta power cable > Devialet 220 pro
It’s a generator! And ugly at that imo. Too ugly to be sitting anywhere near my stereo equipment. The price isn’t bad though.

But I don’t see how this is different than psaudio power regenerator or any other similar battery generator. They at least fit in you your stacks.
I've been using a MPPT PV inverter for my 230 volt supply. It can provide 4000 watts of pure sine-wave AC. All sunshine-powered

Its in a separate room to my system, along with all the house electricals, etc
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds