Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Name
Hello all,

What is the default Bluetooth name that you see on your Phone for Phantom Classic (white) (before DOS2 was installed)? I installed DOS2 and now I see the name as Phantom-409d. I somehow have a feeling that it was a different name previously.
(04-Nov-2019, 05:15)photometer Wrote: What is the default Bluetooth name that you see on your Phone for Phantom Classic (white) (before DOS2 was installed)? I installed DOS2 and now I see the name as Phantom-409d. I somehow have a feeling that it was a different name previously.
When bluetooth is enabled for a Phantom using Spark, it uses an internal name like Phantom-nnnd.  Can then change it.  Likes like DOS2 does the same thing.
My Bluetooth name was initially something like that, and each speaker in a stereo Duo was showing up as a separate bluetooth connection. I did a reset of the set up, and it took on the name of the room I gave the speaker set in the set up.
Thanks Snoopy8/vaguedetails.

But do you remember what the name was? I was thinking Phantom-DB9 or something like that. Any guesses from other Classic owners who have not installed DOS2 yet.