Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookshelf recommendation for Expert Pro 220CI
Hi @winiar560
sorry for the late reply. 
Seems to me that I will be waiting for next year's Hi-Fi show in Munich (or some other EU) city, or Axpona in Chicago (US), and listen to both of them. Magico was on my list as well, but their prices went rocket high Smile  
Many thanks for the Kef suggestions. 
Btw, let me share one experience with all of you. 
Today I purchased an Ansuz X-TC switch. I already listened to that in 2 systems and was very surprised with the results. 
That's why I decided to give it a try on Devialet. 
It works great! gives more details, vocals last longer, the bass is more controlled, and the mid-bass is much, much better. 
If you have some Ansuz dealers nearby, make it a try. 
Have to say that I was very hesitant and untrustworthy about the power switch, thinking about what it can improve in SQ. 
But, yes, it can. 
kind regards 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Hi guys,
just a brief update. A couple of months ago I purchased Buchardt S400 MK2. I wanted to accompany them with a sub and replace my Dynaudio Evoke 50. Well, it doesn't work as expected on my Expert Pro 220 CI. For some reason, they need some extra power, and I should have turned the volume much higher than I did when Evoke 50 was attached to Devialet. As for the sound: the mids and trebles are fine, but I expected more juice from the bass. Probably I was too exposed to Evoke 50 Smile I invited some friends of mine, and they shared my opinion. Btw, my room size is around 30 square meters, and the speakers are 1,5 meters away from the rear wall. Anyhow, I am going to sell them and try something else. Kef Meta 1 or Dynaudio Confidence 20 .. with some REL woofer.
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Zorane, zakopajmo ratne sekire. Bilo, proslo... Wink

Kad dodje na odmor, dodji sa Laletom do mene na pivo i da cujes da li ti uopste odgovara Confidence zvuk.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(11-Apr-2023, 16:59)Delija Wrote: Zorane, zakopajmo ratne sekire. Bilo, proslo... Wink

Kad dodje na odmor, dodji sa Laletom do mene na pivo i da cujes da li ti uopste odgovara Confidence zvuk.

Prihvatam poziv, dogovoreno Smile 
Pozdrav
Dogovaramo druzenje Wink

Pozdrav
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7